Pelion Device Management documentation
The Pelion Device Management platform lets you interact with and manage your connected devices and build large-scale, secure IoT solutions quickly.
Device Management features:
- Secure connection for a wide range of device classes, including ultra-constrained, constrained, mainstream, rich nodes and gateways.
- Flexible platform deployment options - from public clouds, like AWS, to on-premise deployments.
- Complete lifecycle management, from factory provisioning, through secure device onboarding and robust device monitoring and control, to end-of-life device deletion.
- Secure firmware update services including delta updates suitable for low-bandwidth and mesh-based networks.
- Support for legacy protocols with the Pelion Edge gateway.
- Device Management Portal and easy integration with enterprise systems using REST APIs.
Recently updated documentation